Sunday 17 August 2008

Missing: One Goat

LOST

Has anybody seen this goat?



Works hard. Eats little. Sadly missed


I'm sure it can't be me, but since I started blogging it seems that every time I find a useful service it soon disappears. As chronicled in earlier episodes of this blog, I entrusted my work to Golgonooza then realised that the site had died. Earlier this year I submitted my novel to 'The Frontlist' to find that it was not accepting new submissions. It still isn't.
Now, that most useful of sites to the blogger, Pingoat, has been sending a message back for weeks that it is closed for maintenance.

Does this mean that it will return, a mega-strong, all powerful super-goat, sweeping away all that stand in its path...

In the meantime, there are alternatives: 'Ping my Blog,' 'Ping-o-Matic,' and 'Pingates.'
But there is still no sign of the goat. Any clues where it might be?

No comments: